Press "Enter" to skip to content

12-Year-Old Girl Passes Away She Used Too Much Of This Everyday Product We Need, This Is Terrifying

The Daughtry family has been left stunned after their 12-year-old daughter, Paige, died from using too much deodorant.

According to her family, Paige was obsessed with spraying herself using aerosol deodorant and used it as though it was “going out of fashion.”

It’s believed that she overused the product so much in her room, that the butane and isobutane from the fumes caused her to pass out on her bed. Read the full story here ▶