Press "Enter" to skip to content

Mother died after consuming 64 oz of the most popular drink in 20 minutes after feeling dehydrated!

The doctors told the family that the 35-year-old woman, Ashley, reportedly died after drinking roughly 64 ounces of water in just 20 minutes.

Police officials released a statement, saying that she died from water toxicity, the process of depleting one’s body of electrolytes, following an outing over the weekend. According to the health experts, water toxicity happens when one drink too much water too fast.

The effect is to overwhelm one’s own body’s complex organ systems, primarily the kidneys, to regulate the balance of fluids. The effect is to dilute one’s own body of sodium, potassium, and chloride, which regulates proper cell function. Read the full story here ▶